Tuesday, January 17, 2017



Resurrected?

Yes, it is true! Back from the ashes. After not even thinking about this dusty old blog for over six years, I've decided to get back to it.  Get away from the drama of social media for a while, write about what is really important to me. Facebook and Twitter can be fine in small doses, but it is so easy to be drawn into the background noise and drama of so many things that further complicate life (which tends to be inherently complicated with no extra help required).

My girls were talking about blogs the other day, and I mentioned that I used to blog.  They were shocked! "Mom, YOU *blogged?*" Yep, imagine that. So I showed them this blog and they encouraged me to pick up the hobby again. My oldest even added "it would be so much more meaningful than Facebook." Out of the mouths of babes.......

So I am off to revamp this old thing.  Get rid of non-functioning and irrelevant links, etc. There is a LOT that has changed about Blogger/blogging since 2011. I have some re-educating to do. I am actually looking forward to this.

Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment